Index

Monday, August 27, 2007

Hello from Istanbul!

Finally, summer! Scorching hot, bright and low sun makes me one very tanned AIESEC delegate at International Congress 2007 in Turkey!

The past few days have been inspiring but I must say the inspiration come mostly from meaningful conversations that were had during the conference. Talks about different cultures, bloopers in different languages, exchange processes and realities...I find that perhaps really in nature I am an introversive person in terms of thoughts and feelings, and it was cool to approach so many people and have so many different chats. If anything, the value of the sessions come later.

A lot of things are going through my mind now, in particular to what I should or would be doing a year from now. Would I be in Brazil? Would that become a reality? Would I still be a part of this amazing organization called AIESEC or would I be an alumni? But if anything, i am more than happy to be as alive as possible during this one year, and it's up to all of us to make it happen, to make the organization as alive as possible likewise during this one year!

One AIESEC- making it happen!

Live from IC and on behalf of AIESEC in France,
Rita

No comments: